Not receiving payment notifications via email

LeylaT
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received payment notifications in my inbox as i usually do. I checked the settings for notifications and they are checked for receiving then via email. Yesterday at about 7pm someone sent me a payment. Today at 8am, 12 hours later, have not received notification yet. Any help would be appreciated.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Dian

Hi LeylaT, 

Thank you for posting your question in our Community. I am afraid that I am not able to help you here as we can only provide general information. I would advise to contact us so that we can check your email settings and help you to resolve this. 

Just click 'contact' at the bottom of a PayPal page to get our number. You can also contact us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK and on Twitter @AskPayPal. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi LeylaT, 

Thank you for posting your question in our Community. I am afraid that I am not able to help you here as we can only provide general information. I would advise to contact us so that we can check your email settings and help you to resolve this. 

Just click 'contact' at the bottom of a PayPal page to get our number. You can also contact us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK and on Twitter @AskPayPal. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

idprints
New Community Member

We have not received any notiications for 4 days now, this is not a new problem we have been experiencing this problem for the past 18 months and it is causing a major problem for our business. Rang Paypal they say its not  their problem  it is my service providers.

I rang my service provider they said they are aware of the problem but they say the fault is Ebay's and they are trying to sort it.

I rang Ebay and they say the problem is Paypal's.

Ebay gave me this link fot the same problem in the past which shows the problem is Paypal's

/t5/Selling-on-eBay/eBay-Payment-Notifications/m-p/980732?profile.language=en-gb#M9033

Paypal you need to sort yourselfs out

Login to Me Too

alex107
New Community Member

We, too are having this problem of not recieving the payment notfications in our email.  we get reciept reports but not payments made to us.  the last payment email we recieved was on October 9th 2016.  We have had 3 payments since that did not have emailed reports sent to us.

please help.

Login to Me Too

FMclothingco
Contributor
Contributor

exactly what is being said on this thread and other, thismorning i had 3 payments come through via email, for sales that had happened more than 12 hours before, email from ebay are fine, and the amount is showing up in my PP account, but there is no email coming through as normal from PP with the buyers details on it.

here is our latest one received thismorning, for a transaction that happened on the 15th..... email time 04:24  PP transaction time, as printed on email 15 Oct 2016 19:38:55 BST

It would be helpful to have some real answers from PP here, rather than just copied and pasted replies when the poster has clearly not read what is actually happening.

It is not the fault of our email provider

it is not the fault of eBay

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.