Not receiving payment confirmation emails

flagship
New Community Member

I've been using paypal with my ebay business for a while now, and all of a sudden I've stopped receiving the confirmation emails that someone has paid. Luckily, I still get an order email from ebay, but I then need to log into my paypal account every time to check they have paid. This never used to be a problem until today. I have checked that they haven't gone to spam, and the email address on paypal is the right one, so why am I no longer getting these???? It's incredibly frustrating!

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_paula

Hi Flagship,

Thanks for your post.  Due to technical issues some of our notificiation emails did not go through correctly. This should now be resolved and you should be getting your notification emails as normal. I am sorry if this caused you concern.

Thanks

Paula

Login to Me Too

Samahita
New Community Member

I made a Ebay purchase Apr 01, 2015 and did not receive payment confirmation email from Paypal, but only Ebay order confirmation. So the problem that is intermittent persists it seems.

Login to Me Too

flagship
New Community Member

We've got the exact same problem. I've just posted regarding the same issue and then I saw this post.

Login to Me Too

jonnyronker
New Community Member

Hello, can anybody help.

Without warning our paypal emails regarding payment confirmation just stopped this morning, our email client says everything is fine and we can send and receive emails through this account but PayPal have ceased to send confirmation emails although we are still being paid.

Is there an issue with the PayPal severs that send out payment confirmation emails ?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi jonnyronker,

I have moved your message here as I have just answered the same question. I hope you don't mind.

Thanks

Paula

Login to Me Too

BikiniKIttyCare
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a random issue with not getting PayPal Confirmation eMails in the last 2-3 months.  Some times it is a PayHere payment- yesterday got one but not another. Some are online order notifications. Many have been the Multi-shipping confirmation.  Then just last week a client COULD NOT pay her request I had sent thru. (never an issue before w/her end)

It is so random - that I can't figure out what is really going on.  

Not my end: not a block @paypal - or 'spam' issues...

One day everything works - one day some things work.  

DRIVING ME CRAZY!  Any suggestions??? 

Login to Me Too

BikiniKIttyCare
Contributor
Contributor

So, perfect example just today:  Shipped (in same transaction) three orders thru MulitOrder Shipping and only got confirmation on 2 of them.  No rhyme or reason to which ones are not generating confirmations.  Two where entered by hand, one was generated from a payment.  The two with confirmations where one of each type...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi BikiniKIttyCare,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry to hear about the issue.

Regrettably we can’t see your account details here. I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account and provide you with the best course of action and also report the issue to theTechnical Support Team.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it will get resolved soon.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.