Need Paypal Withdrawals to Srilanka :(

_an_avenger_
Contributor
Contributor

hellow ,

iam basith , to tell honestly iam just 15 years old ...

and trust me ,i started doing business when i was 14 years old. it doesnt mean that iam poor! i just want to have a experience on it..  

what i started to do , is take down watches from china and sell it here!! and then i what i thought was why not sell for the whole world ? 

and then i started posting items on ebay , and its seriously not easy to start a business on ebay! you should be tallented enough , so wtb for a 15 years old boy? ....i got 4-6 orders through ebay , and then thought i would make a very good profit from it!! later onwards i got messages from my clients worldwide , telling that he cannot make payments through paypal? i wondered why? then i started going on to my banks and my laptop for weeks and weeks ... till now i never knew that there is not paypal recieving facilty in sri lanka !! poor me , suffered so hard working in this !! 

since yourll know that sri lanka is one of the devoloping countries in the world !!

please i beg from bottom of my heart , please get us this facility , most of the young tallents in sri lanka will be hidden due to this issue !!

pls be kind enough to bring us the paypal ATMs and recieving facility to sri lanka! 

if needed can contact me through ******************* ...pls 

Post edited to comply with forum guidelines. No personal information to be posted.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@_an_avenger_

You are not allowed to open a paypal account until you are 18.

And you only have the option to send and not receive funds in your country anyway.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.