My buyer won and paid but i didn't receive the money

siszipper
New Community Member

My buyer won and paid but i didn't receive the money. she claimed that she paid and
the payment has gone from her bank but has unclaimed on my section with an option
to cancel transaction. I don't see an option to accept the payment, what i can see from
my account is : Payment was initiated on 24-Jan-14 and is being processed through
paypal. I have checked my paypal several times, no money received. This is the first time
that selling an item through ebay, is there any problems with my setting?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Check to make sure you have the correct email address linked and confirmed to your eBay Account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Robonger
New Community Member
I have a similar problem! I've sold festival tickets but I didn't receive any money yet. The festival is about to start soon and I don't know how I get the money. I've opened up a case through eBay but I don't know what I can do?? I don't want to send out the tickets as long as I didn't receive the money. The buyer is not answering my email. What else can I do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.