My Money will not be released until 21 days.

dave_T
Contributor
Contributor

Having been a loyal ebay seller for many years my payments are now being put on hold. I have above average standards and 100% rating and never had anything returned. What is going on?? I'm furious and if this is the future of ebay and Paypals way of loyality towards it's customers I will most be certainly cancelling my ebay and Paypal account. My last sale has gone through Internation Shipping which just makes it worse.

A very unhappy customer as MY money is needed. Paypal will getting the interest not me how is this fair.   

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dave_T

Reasons why you may have returned to the hold possibly are >>>

1. New seller.
2. Not sold for a while and returned to selling?
3. Dipped star ratings on ebay?
4. Recent buyer disputes?
5. Selling on a different email address or ebay i.d?
6. Suddenly selling a high cost item against normal selling history?

However Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies with 2 separate policies for payment holds so it sounds as if yours is an Ebay hold so if you have rules out the above then your best bet is to give them a call and ask.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi dave_T,

Welcome to the PayPal community and what a great question to start with.

It sounds like the payment is subject to a payment hold which applies to all PayPal accounts and there is no way we can override this

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.