Moving in different country - new account?

memory93ancient
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everybody!

I read quite topics related to issues such as mine. Still I want to ask to be sure of 100%
I have an account with paypal and ebay. The eBay sale of about 7 months. Everything is going great at the moment!
I am top seller in Ebay. My paypal account is Premier. I will be moved to the Netherlands and I want to continue to sell in eBay.
In eBay would change the addresses and everything else. I realized that I can not use my paypal account and will need to do a new one.

How can I be verified? I Will live rent.
Whether the Rental agreement will work?
In Bulgaria presented with a copy of ID card, copies of paid bills for electricity, water and electricity, etc

The other thing I want to ask. I apologize if it is not related to the topic. When I change my address in ebay, will change that "Bulgaria" to "Netherlands"
I have attached a picture to better understand what I ask. 
Link: http://postimg.org/image/aj6ekrbr7/

Excuse me for bad English. In places I used a translator of google 🙂

All my best, Svilen 🙂 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi memory93ancient,

Thanks for posting.

I am afraid I am not sure how eBay works in relation to this but I believe that you can keep your account when you move. 

With your PayPal account you will need to open a new one in Netherlands with your new details. To confirm the account you can add and verify a bank or a card. That will lift your sending limits. To lift receiving limits we need proof of your address and identity. This would be similar to what you provided for your account in Bulgaria. A rental agreement should be OK once it is an officially issued document showing your name and address. 

I hope this helps. 

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.