Money pending, despite being an experienced seller.

faabiian3
Contributor
Contributor

So I currently have just under 200 feedback and have been selling for years and happen to meet all the 'pending' money requirements. I have recently listed 10 items that I sold in quick succession under the same title and all the payments for these are pending.... I also sold a few other items amongst this and the money has gone straight through into my account and was able to be withdrawn. I've never had the payment 'pending' before and am completely baffled as to why this is happenening. Any suggestions/help? Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Are they actually showing in your paypal account balance as pending and does it give you a clearance date??

Only its odd some have cleared and some have not.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

faabiian3
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, thanks for the reply, it says PayPal balance £xx.x and then available balance £0.00 and it also says money pending. No clearance date is given.
Login to Me Too

faabiian3
Contributor
Contributor

No advances?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi faabiian3,

Sorry to hear about this. When your payment holds are replaced, it may be for a few different reasons, including the types of items you're selling.

As we can't view your account details from here, I would recommend contacting Customer Support directly so we can look into this for you. You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.