Money Has Gone Into Paypal Account But Its not showing

Connor_JSSA
Contributor
Contributor
I sold an item through ebay and it is showing as payed and in transactions it shows it has been payed for. I cannot see the funds in my account balance. I have verified my email and done everything? Help!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Connor_JSSA
Contributor
Contributor
No i havent bought amything in a while as im trying to save a little bit of money.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Connor_JSSA

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Connor_JSSA
Contributor
Contributor
It is the correct email adress. In my paypal account it is showing it has gone in (in my transactions) butits not there in my balance
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Connor_JSSA

ok then >>

Have you bought anything and paid for it via paypal since the payments should have gone in??

The reason i ask is that if you have funds in your paypal balance and then buy something then paypal will always take from those funds (as that is now the default funding source), rather than from your normal funding source eg bank account or card.

To check go and click on the word "details" next to any recent paypal buying transaction and see if they were funded from your paypal balance ie buyers payments rather than your normal funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Connor_JSSA
Contributor
Contributor
No i havent bought amything in a while as im trying to save a little bit of money.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi Connor_JSSA,

Welcome to our UK Community!

I would suggest reviewing your Activity section on your account using the Detailed search option.

Please check to see if any disputes have been raised during the time frame you received the payment, as the account might have been placed into a negative of the disputed amount. Therefore any amount received would reduce the negative by the amount received. 

If you still cannot locate the payment, please contact our Customer Support on 0800 358 7911 or through the secure Message Centre on your account Help section.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.