Merchant rate 2.9% + 20p

Agy
New Community Member

Where is online application form for merchant’s rate?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

NatureHeals
Contributor
Contributor

Have the same question, everytime I click on the link to apply (while logged in) it jsut takes me to the PayPal Here page.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi NatureHeals,

Thanks for posting.

You're eligible for our Merchant Rate if you've received at least £1,500 in payments into your PayPal account within the last calendar month. Here’s how to apply:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk while logged out of your PayPal account.
  2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Fees.
  3. Scroll down to the 'Selling with PayPal' section and click based on total sales volume.
  4. Scroll down and click log in to your PayPal account
  5. Log in to see the application form.

If you are having difficulty with this form just get in touch with our customer service by phone. Over the phone we can put in an application for you. You can find our number by clicking 'help and contact' at the bottom of the PayPal page.

If you’re approved, we automatically adjust your fees at the beginning of each month. The adjustment is based on your payment volume for the previous month.

You must maintain a minimum monthly payment volume of £1,500 to remain eligible for the Merchant Rate. If your payment volume falls below £1,500 or you have unresolved chargebacks, you’re eligible for the standard rate.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

NatureHeals
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. That's what I've been doing but the form is not there. It just logs in to my dashboard.
Login to Me Too

blunt

Any news on that application form? I cant seem to find it either?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.