Making a Claim/Dispute

christinartnd
New Community Member

Did a transaction today.

I posted it using recorded mail.

Its a lot of money - £500.

they "paid" for it and so i went off and sent it. got home and a few hours later it says that it was unauthorised and my money is being held. 

The person made a claim saying that it was "unauthorised" even though we emailed each other and they text me and everything to let me know of the time.

the package is still sitting at the post office as i got there a little late

do you reckon it would be better to go back and get the package before it gets sent off

or wait for it to be sent.

i can't lose this money, and i dont know what to do. what if paypal don't give me my money back? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_barry

I would suggest that if you can, get the item back before postage completes. There may be just a minor issue with the funds you received or something more serious. Either way, if you have used recorded delivery and the transaction is “ELIGIBLE”, you should be covered for our Seller Protection Policy. Please review the policy in the “User Agreement” in the footer of your PayPal account. The policy is easy read and very clear. Hope that helps and everything works out for you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.