Lol scammer beware - try to scam them back;)

Beigetype
New Community Member
Lol this person contacted me on eBay same story he said it was his cousins birthday needed to post by Monday etc etc very funny I believed it until he Nigerian address he gave me looked dodgy so I looked it up online and it redirected me to this topic/subject: The email goes something like this: "I'm very sorry for the inconvenience i might have cause you I want you to ship the item first thing tomorrow morning via ROYAL MAIL INTERNATIONAL SIGNED-FOR so that the item will get there as soon as possible, Please wrap the item carefully, write GIFT on the paper. Please use only ROYAL MAIL INTERNATIONAL SIGNED-FOR. JOHN ADEBAYO 17,ODUDUWA STREET GRA,IKEJA. LAGOS STATE 23401 NIGERIA" always look up the address online :// what sad world we live in... I almost sent the item
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Beigetype

Just remember   >>

Paypal NEVER tell you to send trackable, they advise it for seller protection etc but it is not compulsory.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.

Paypal NEVER expect you to use a rival money transfer service.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.