Label paid online but at the post office too

VladM
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I just have a curiosity,

Because last week was the first time when I sold something on e-bay,  I used PayPal for this transaction. I also used PayPal for getting a Postage Label. I bought it for £1.26 because it was a large letter and  I chose a class 1 royal mail service, so I went with the package and with the receipt of the transaction of the Postage Label to the post office. I showed the lady to the post office the Postage Label receipt printed by me at home, and I asked her if I still have to pay another £1.26 for the transport. She said yes, because I had no sticker on the package, even if I showed her the online PayPal receipt transaction of the Postage Label. Now I just want to know if I will get any of £1.26 money back. I know it is not a big amount of money, but I am confused because the postage is not £1.26 anymore then, it becomes £2.52. Or should I do something else next time? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi ValdM,

Thanks for posting. 

When you purchase a shipping label on PayPal you should print the label and fix it to your package for postage. If you haven't used the label you can cancel it and receive a refund. This is how the process works http://ow.ly/R5zL5

I hope this helps.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.