John Adesoye

Hellowirl
Contributor
Contributor
Recieved a txt this morning regaurding to my sony & nikon digital cameras .. Selling both items at $500 he offered an additonal $150 for shipping .. Phone no. (401) 542 4978 Address : plot 39,Ronke Street Itiri surulere lagos +23401 Nigeria I went along with him with everything a couple weeks before i made my paypal account i had already read up on this guy so when he txt me i fell for it upon emailing me i was so happy it was him .. I decided to taunght him the whole time sending diffrent tracking number and all .. I confronted him through text and he never texted back .. I actually enjoyed it however i will be deleting that particular paypal account because it was made for my small photography business😂😂
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hellowirl

Charmer aren't you.

I can post when, where and how ever many times i want on this PUBLIC BOARD.

And I posted to try and warn you as others have experienced what I was warning you about.

But hey no problem, if you want  problems with your email account go ahead.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hellowirl

Firstly the scammers use hijacked email addresses so you may well be putting an innocent persons name on this public board.

Glad you were not scammed BUT its best to just ignore them, they have been known to sign up your email address to some nasty sites if you rile them.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hellowirl
Contributor
Contributor

firstly im sure this is indeed the scammer .. he used the same adress and name as the rest in this group .. secondly if you havent been a victim of this scam why are you posting and commenting on others post .. i wasnt as dumb as some and with everything i do i always google .. this came up after i signed up for paypal and i was beyond happy i had this knowlege .. you post to craiglist are ebay and im sure yu'll also become his next target tfoh 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hellowirl

Charmer aren't you.

I can post when, where and how ever many times i want on this PUBLIC BOARD.

And I posted to try and warn you as others have experienced what I was warning you about.

But hey no problem, if you want  problems with your email account go ahead.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hellowirl
Contributor
Contributor

it is only an email .. report it .. and you werent warning me about something i already knew about .. yes i used the name that was provided to me to inform everyone of the name he used .. btw when i googleed this particular nigerian scammer his name came up .. so what is it to you that i used the name of the person whose trying to take items that he/she has no ittentions on paying for .. if your trying to help on this PUBLIC BOARD help we have nothing more to discuss !!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hellowirl

Adding rudeness to your increasing portfolio, well done.

No we have no more to discuss, why would i want to continue helping someone like YOU.    Smiley Surprised

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hellowirl
Contributor
Contributor

thats just the point you werent helping me .. i helped my mf'n self .. goodday !!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hellowirl

Really??  Smiley Very Happy

Byeeeeeeeeeee

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.