Items sold on eBay, payment made to Paypal. Where does the payment go?

Clare2011
Contributor
Contributor

I have sold various items on eBay, payment was made and sent to my Paypal account. Where does this money go? Please help!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

seonaid
New Community Member

im having the same problem. is it showing on your paypal account that there is payment pending?

Login to Me Too

gracierose
Contributor
Contributor

Im havin the same problem !!!  SORT IT OUT PAY-PAL !!!!  its a joke

Login to Me Too

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

nadsworth
Contributor
Contributor

i have followed the instructions to resolve this. Email address was fine, paypal email was fine, all is fine and paypal account email had already been confirmed a while ago. I know the account works as i had a refund deposited and it shows in my account history. Payment for my sold item was paid on a friday night, does this matter? Am I just being impatient??!!

Login to Me Too

Baz1
New Community Member

I sold something on ebay and cani find my money , Where has it gone, somebody help!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_barry

Hey Baz1, follow Johns link above. It explains how an invalid/incorrectly spelt e-mail address may have been issued to your buyer to make payment to. That could be the reason why your payment is “Pending”. Please review the link, and also contact your buyer directly and ask them what e-mail address the payment was made to. They can view this in the “History Log” of their PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.