Is this for real?

Impledimplepimp
Contributor
Contributor
So,new sellers are put in a situation,like myself,who are currently sitting here having sold goods,and have no money to show for it??Wait a minute,did i really just say that?Am i living in a parallel universe here?,right,i just sold 'my' goods,and Paypal are keeping 'my' money from me??What??14 days i've waited so far for money for one particular item.Why do Paypal get away with keeping thousands of pounds worth of people's hard earned cash just to accrue interest on it.I need my money you utter **bleep**!!!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Impledimplepimp

Maybe because its legal.

Maybe because you AGREED to the new seller hold when you opened your paypal account.

Maybe because its for buyer protection and we all need buyers.

Maybe because EVERY SINGLE seller on ebay has gone through the hold and most understand why.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Impledimplepimp
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal you are tbe scum of the earth!!You have now moved 'my' money in Paypal from pending to on hold?. I hereby give you my permission to 'keep' my money!!Yep,instead of giving you the satusfaction of **bleep** me about for weeks,i hereby relinquish my money to you,put it in the bin for all i care,i give up! Paypal,the only place in the world you can sell something and not get the money for it ,it's absolute genius!!Scum!! I've bent over backwards to please buyers,sent things within minutes of payment,sold things for next to nothing,left feedback and for what,buyer's can't even be bothered to appreciate this by leaving feedback,and ofcourse i don't get any money at the end of it?nWhats is the bloody point??Paypal,you are crooks!
Login to Me Too

Impledimplepimp
Contributor
Contributor
Ok i'll humour you and rip your smug reply to shreds, "It's legal,?"Many lawyers on Youtube and thousands of people around the world and on many of these forums disagree! "I agreed to paypal terms and conditions?"No,i signed up for the 'only' way that's tied in with Ebay to make and receive payments. "It's for buyer protection because we all need buyers??" No,all it has achieved is to make me angry,frustrated and wanting to leave paypal after a couple of months,us that making buyer's feel more protected??You tell me. "All buyers have gone through payments being withheld and 'most' like it" Got to love the word 'most' there,heard rumblings there have you that people despise getting their money kept from them have you?I didn't go through withheld payments on my other account 13 years ago,good old days when you sold something and eh?Oh yes,you got the money!!Befoe illegal Paypal found out you can actually keep people's money and make interest off it!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Impledimplepimp

whatever !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.