Invoice Details

cosmarchy
Contributor
Contributor

I use my paypal account for both business and personal but I want my business name to appear on the invoices not my personal name.  Can anyone tell me where I can change the invoice details?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi cosmarchy,

Thanks for posting.

In order to have your business name appear you would need to have a business PayPal account. Once you have upgraded and entered your business name it will appears as your account name for invoices and payments.

Simply follow the steps below:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk log in to your account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Beside 'My business information', click Update.
  4. Click Upgrade.
  5. Enter the requested information and click Submit.• Business type - if you are not a Business you can select 'Individual' from the drop down menu. If you only use PayPal to make online payments please select 'I only send money or pay with PayPal', enter your date of birth and click 'Save'
  6. With immediate effect you can manage your PayPal account under your company's name, add additional users with separate login information and access rights, and take advantage of the wide range of other benefits of a PayPal business account.

I hope this helps.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.