International buyers

Tonyrol
New Community Member
is this a legitimate address? Also is this a common request? Global Shipping Programme. Send your package to the designated UK shipping centre, where international postage and any applicable customs forms and impor Delivery address Unit 1, Langham Park, Berristow Lane South Normanton, Derbyshire DE55 2GF United Kingdom
Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

jeanie1989
Contributor
Contributor

Eeeek! Looks like this has happened to me (buying something from English seller). Its an item for a christmas gift... are wait times really over a month??

How do I resolve this quickly and why oh why is this even an option for sellers?  No wonder my postage charges were so high!!!

NIGHTMARE!!!!Cat Mad

Login to Me Too

sarahrose83

Well I am in the very same situation! Not happy about all this at all. My package is at this address you have all listed, and again, it was not the address i provided, but it does seem it was the address that was provided to the seller. It seems my item was delivered on the 01/12/14 to this address, its now 11/12/14, and no sign of it arriving to me here in Ireland. When i use the tracking numer there is no info available at all. Does anyone know how i can get my parcel released from this centre, or it it just a case of waiting??

Login to Me Too

blackcat14
Contributor
Contributor

my parcel was sent to Langham Park on 15 november, now 11 December and no sign,I have done all companies with the 2 trac codes I have found,BUT neither found, have contacted post in ENGLAND and they state not their tracking number. It seems Pitney Bowles has a connection, if you look at your postal costs u will see money goes to seller plus some to P.B, have emailed them, no reply, have searched their web sites no luck. The sellerdoes not need to use international post for Europe/Ireland,ensure in futere that seller is going to post to your home address. 1 more week and I am asking for refund for me and seller. Good luck, playing the waiting game...it puts u off buying.

Login to Me Too

ladygoby
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem with GSP. I bought a jacket from ebay UK. the seller sent the jacket to the address

Unit 1, Langham Park, Berristow Lane

South Normanton, Derbyshire 
DE55 2GF
United Kingdom

And it shown delivered since Dec 9th, 2014 in UK of course. The seller insisted that the address is my confirmed paypal address.

It's not my address in France. It is the first time it's happened, but I saw other seller sent also by this GSP.

I don't know if I could open Paypal claim for not receiving the item or not????

Will I have my money back in case I don't receive the item for longer??? I was thinking buying this jacket for Xmas gift.

Login to Me Too

2961rafal

I try to do my best to get your jacket deliver to you soon as possible .

Login to Me Too

2961rafal

You have to understand paypal and ebay show me this same address .

Login to Me Too

ladygoby
Contributor
Contributor

dear Rafal,

I understand very well that Ebay and paypal gave the address of the Pitney Bowes now. I didn't know it before. If I know in advance I would not have paid directly without emailing you to asking for another way of delivery. I think it's better that is no seller use this system. Please change your seller setting, and refuse to use GSP. 

Such a mess

Never seen this since I started to use ebay. Ebay is getting worse and worse

Login to Me Too

blackcat14
Contributor
Contributor

Wish you luck, still waiting for my parcel, it was sent by seller 15 november,still shows in transit,so after this w/e will suggest to seller that we claim our money back as have enterd the matter in resolution centre...both I and seller not at fault....someone, somewhere must have a lot of unposted items....where do they go????I believe that langham park hub, has got the "poppy" distribution contract...so I imagine that is taking priority...so hopefully at least my poppy will arrive safely, as a consolation for ndelivered jacket!!

Login to Me Too

January1915
Contributor
Contributor
I as a seller have experienced the same problems. The only address I was given for the overseas buyer was the hub in Langham Park. My seller has contacted me to say they have not received the item in Italy. It went there but was then return to the UK. I spoke to carriers on the phone, Pitney Bowes 01753 699730. They said buyer would have to open a case in ebay to sort it out. It would not reflect at all on the seller as there is no fault on their part. Hope this is of some help.
Login to Me Too

SnakeDoctor
Contributor
Contributor

Having a similar issue - the seller has sent the package via registered mail to the UK hub on December 11th, since then nothing yet received in France.  Have contacted the WM Direct team - 01753 699 730 & they have been exceptionally helpful. Waiting to hear back from them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.