International buyers

Tonyrol
New Community Member
is this a legitimate address? Also is this a common request? Global Shipping Programme. Send your package to the designated UK shipping centre, where international postage and any applicable customs forms and impor Delivery address Unit 1, Langham Park, Berristow Lane South Normanton, Derbyshire DE55 2GF United Kingdom
Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

Matcord
New Community Member
Hi, I'm having the same issue. Sent parcel on 29 December to the hub de55 2gf. I had no idea this was a international hub! The lady in France messaged me today asking where item is. I said that I have no idea. I sent first class and thought posting within the UK. Who do I contact? On my EBay page there is a tracking number for the item starting with UPA. Help!!!!! Please
Login to Me Too

Suzyp08
I am confused as I had I refund the buyer his money but sent it to this address which is obviously not his address Roual mail won't refund any monies as they said it has been delivered. I don't understand Who can I contact to sort this out?
Login to Me Too

SnakeDoctor
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted WN Direct team  on 01753 699 730 and asked to speak to the ebay folks there. The seller had sent the item to the address but with no name or reference number indicated on the package. I was fortuante as the seller did send the package via registered post in the UK so there was a reference number which i could give. After providing the ebay transaction number they managed to track down the package and send it on to me. They were extremely helpful in sorting it out.

Login to Me Too

Jean-Phi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, bonjour,

Vous en êtes où avec votre Jacket ?

Je vis la même bad experience avec un british seller.

Quel énorme bordel.

Je sais pas par où commencer ?

Bien à vous.

Login to Me Too

pavo
New Community Member

"Nice" move PayPal / Ebay, if you read this. I as buyer spent 2 hours WTF-ing, together with seller, trying to figure out what in the worl is this address he sent my parcel to...

Login to Me Too

sunday-diver
Contributor
Contributor

Bought and paid an item in the UK 12-03-2015. Seller shipped item to me in Denmark by Global Shipping Program. I never received item. Escalated claim with ebay which ebay decides in sellers favor. Ebay claims that seller states that I have received the item? In the same message ebay writes:”I understand that you have not received this item; it is very possible that a mistake was made by the mail carrier” and “At this point I would recommend you contact the mail carrier used to see if they could provide further details of the packages whereabouts”.

So now I have emailed carrier:

http://www.pitneybowes.com/uk/support/ebay-support.html

I do hope to receive the item eventually.

Login to Me Too

sapuizait

Hey

did you get your package eventually?

I have a package coming from UK to DK and I am very very worried that I will never get it....

on top of that I have used my postbox and I am pretty sure they wont deliver

😞

why? why ebay u had to do that????

Login to Me Too

sunday-diver
Contributor
Contributor

After some 50+ email exchanges I received the package

Login to Me Too

kmaryl

I relatively new to eBay but made sure I opted out of international sales.  Sold an item only to realise the address on the PayPal receipt is to this GSP shipping company and the buyer is US based.  I had no idea about the reference ID on the label (printer was down) so handwrote the lable and just used standard Royal Mail service as I was told it would be posted in time for Christmas.  I feel terrible for this lady who wanted the item for a Christmas gift for her mother.  I have no idea how she was able to buy the item.  Checked my preference and it shows I opted in when I certainly did not!  So upset!   I just don't know what to do.  I'm more upset for the customer than for myself. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Kmaryl,

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to this.

I'm sorry to hear what has happened here. It does sound like a confusing situation. I would advise that you should try reaching out to the buyer directly to try and determine what exactly is happening and just to clarify where they wanted the item posted to.

From a PayPal perspective, you should be covered once you posted the item to the address on the PayPal transaction details page but I do understand that you are concerned to ensure that this person gets the item in time for Christmas.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.