International buyers

Tonyrol
New Community Member
is this a legitimate address? Also is this a common request? Global Shipping Programme. Send your package to the designated UK shipping centre, where international postage and any applicable customs forms and impor Delivery address Unit 1, Langham Park, Berristow Lane South Normanton, Derbyshire DE55 2GF United Kingdom
Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

TMBath

Just feel conned by shipping to

GSP Shipping Centre, 1 Langham Park
South Normanton Derbyshire
DE55 2GF

First item I sell somebody buys and gets me to ship to the above address. Turns out this is then shipped 2400 miles to Orlando florida and broken in the process. Notes on here say "repacked and forwarded" yet weeks after I am contacted to say that the buyer isn't happy, can't show me the damage and wants a refund and to return it. I am selling ornaments, in order to get them safely to another country I'd need to spend a lot to prepare them to make it safe for the many different times they will be handled. It used to be you said if you wanted to ship internationally that way you would be willing to pay to ship, but you also knew as you we posting a long way that you'd need to pay for boxes and packing equipment. It gives sellers no level of protection.

Login to Me Too

Chuckens
Contributor
Contributor

I payed 30 euro for 48hrs shipping from Londown to Ireland on the 16th of march It was delieved to nothingham on the 22nd. WTF . Now i've no idea where it is. The tracking number is UPAAA etc and I can't track it. The seller doesn't know also. 250 euro for the Item. I rang parcel force. There were not much help.

Login to Me Too

tbo64
New Community Member

This will help future users of this program.

You can track your UPAAAxxx... tracking number ehere: http://tracking.ecommerce.pb.com/

Login to Me Too

morris45
New Community Member

Super!! grâce au lien ci-dessus j'ai pu être rassuré sur le suivi de mon colis.

Quelle honte que l'on ne puisse pas suivre l'état d'avancement du colis contenant  son/ses achats sur Ebay. 

J'ai acheté un article en UK le 13/04/2017 réglé aussitôt avec Paypal et avec une livraison prioritaire comme décrite dans l'annonce.

Quelle belle surprise de voir que le numéro de suivi ne sert à rien.

"heureusement", j'ai reçu un mail de DESPATCH BAY le 22/04avec un autre numéro de suivi, soit 9 jours sans nouvelle de mon achat.

Encore une belle surprise de constaté que mon colis a été livré!!! c'est quoi ce bordel? j'en ai pour 150€ de dépense!

Après qq recherches sur le net à partir du code postal "DE55 2GF" j'ai atterri ici.

Soulagé de lire que le colis est au centre de livraison et va repartir en direction de mon domicile...je l'espère.

Quel beau merdier ce programme de livraison. Un envoi direct est plus simple. Laisser faire les douanes de chaque pays plutot que de vouloir tout gerer pour soit disant faciliter la vie des clients. Merci Ebay!!!!

THX Tbo64

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.