Incorrect address

Gazza19671
Contributor
Contributor
I recently bought an item via ebay and paid by paypal. Now i thought the address i gave for delivery was right but i put street instead of road but the postcode and building number was correct, will i still get it delivered. I have tried several times to contact the seller but he is not responding to inform him of the error. Im worried it might go to another address.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gazza19671

No idea if it will get delivered or not but you can give the seller a call by going to >>

advanced search top right of ebay pages > contact member left column > fill in the details and ebay will email you their tel number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gazza19671

No idea if it will get delivered or not but you can give the seller a call by going to >>

advanced search top right of ebay pages > contact member left column > fill in the details and ebay will email you their tel number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gazza19671
Contributor
Contributor
I dont think that option of getting his info works on my phone it only gives basic details, im not able to use my laptop as i left it at home and im working away till next fri grrrrr
Login to Me Too

Gazza19671
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you i did it via classic site mode and found info, thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.