IM BEING SCAMMED?

mastro
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I am ebay seller i have nearly 100% feedback and im selling some virtual stuff in some online game, i did already sold few accounts no one complained, smooth transactions not even once scammed since few days ago a guy purchased an account from me he paid straight on paypal so after i have seen money i decided to give all data he needs to access account few moments later this guy start to trying to tell me something that account is wrong etc, i checked and he did change password and everything then he opened dispute via paypal. This is virtual delivery so i sended all data he needed via ebay msgs and i used this as a proof of postage i dont know if paypal will consider this as proof im afraid not cuz they ask me to upload some support documentations- i already did so i checked this guy name and surname i find out this guy  name is same as some brazilian musician also he has no ebay history and he did create his ebay account same day he tied to scamm me so now what paypal will do is paypal willing to take all my cash and give it back to "buyer"? i just cant believe it its a real-deal scammer i just cant believe this is happening my account was worth much rly much i was selling this for 300 gbp and this is what i supossed to have im still waiting for paypal response and i hope they will deal with it as they should otherwise guy will get my account for free being happy somewhere in brazil what a joke...

MATT

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

mastro
Contributor
Contributor

22 minutes i was waiting till somebody pick up phone and i gave up best service ever

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

There is no seller protection on paypal with virtual / intangible items, you can sell them but it is always at your own risk unfortunately.

22 mins is that all?

I was on hold for over an hour this morning waiting to get through to the tax office !!!!!!!!

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mastro
Contributor
Contributor

so every each buyer can get their money back and scam me ?

what a **bleep** joke this paypal is scammers protection

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well guess not every buyer is dishonest but if you choose to sell intangible items then yes their is no seller protection.

My personal opinion is that i would not list and sell those type of items and accept paypal, i would use other payment methods.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.