I've been waiting more than 21 days for my balance to stop "pending"...

MoultrieC1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am new to selling items on eBay, and I recently sold my first item - a varsity jacket. The item was sold on the 29th of April. I am aware that PayPal operate a 21 day period where they hold the money before it is payed into my bank account - However, it is now the 21st of May and my PayPal balance still stands as "pending". This is outside the 21 day period.

The situation is becoming ever the more frustrating as I require the money.

When will the problem be resolved?

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

pompeygirl2014
New Community Member

i have been an ebay seller and buyer for quite a while now and have bought and sold items many items on here so why is my balance still pending???? This is so frustrating as it would be nice to be able to receive the money that is owed to me! It has now been way over the 21 days and still nothing so I would be very grateful to be told the reason why this is! 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

http://sellerupdate.ebay.co.uk/autumn2013/changes-payment-holds

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mamachari
New Community Member

Hi 

I have pending balance in my paypal, and it has been there for a year now. Contact Paypal, no reply..... Can I have my money back

some times soon?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The only folks that can help you are customer services.

Have you tried phoning??

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sandeep007
Contributor
Contributor

sir i get 8.06$ into my paypal account but its pending for 21 days why its pending upto for21 days

last time i get payment in 2 days

but why now it seems pending

im here waiting for your reply

plz reply

Login to Me Too

Annika1
New Community Member

Hello David

I Am already waiting longer then 24 hours its beeing 1 week now and still not recieved it what the actual ***

Login to Me Too

Liam17
New Community Member
I have been waitin 21 days for my funds to go into my account it has been pending since 19th September buyer has left positive feed back can someone's please help me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Liam17

19 September > 9 October = 20 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Shrinkwrap
New Community Member

Re: I've been waiting more than 10 days for a pending payment to clear even though buyer has received goods and issued no complaint.  I have verification that buyer received goods from UPS.  I cannot see any reason why at this point the money should not be transferred to me immediately.  This seems like a gimmick for Paypal to collect interest on my money.  Paypal ought to have to pay me interest on the held funds.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.