Have i received my funds?

H3l1c0pt3r
Contributor
Contributor
I have sold on eBay, but I can't see the funds in my PayPal account and no sign of PayPal reserving the money until item is delivered...
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@H3l1c0pt3r

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@H3l1c0pt3r

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

H3l1c0pt3r
Contributor
Contributor

thanks 

it would appear that autifill on my laptop put googlemail instead of gmail which would suggest why the funds dont appear in my account. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@H3l1c0pt3r

Can you add that email addy to your paypal account, as you can have up to 8 on the one account.
If you can add and verify it then the payments should come through.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

grifter48
New Community Member

Ive not received my funds because the email I set up in the selling information is incorrect - how do I correct this so I can receive the funds? Thanks for your help.

JODI

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.