HELP! I accidentally clicked the I'm paying for goods or services

johnpaul_ros
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!Good Day

I have this problem with my friend from U.S because I want to buy his online game account. And Now that I have his account the payment I've sent was pending for 21 days because I accidentally click the wrong selection on the question What is the purpose of this payment? I accidentally click the I'm paying for goods or services WHEN IT REALLY IS FOR PERSONAL PAYMENT. I just want to know how can we make the transaction and not wait for this 21 days.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi johnpaul_ros,

Thanks for posting. 

If you sent the payment in the incorrect format, you would need to have the recipient refund it to you so that you can send it again. Even though the payment is on hold this person will have the option to refund if they click details next to the payment. 

I understand that this person is your friend but please remember that payments sent to family and friends are not covered by our buyer protection policy. If there was an issue later you would not be able to open a case on a payment sent that way.

I hope this helps.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.