False shipping address and name...and break the shipping policy on my ebay site...

panmaroy
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal community,

First of all I would like to say that the buyer accept the 5th rule of my ebay selling page which it say that : IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE SEEDS AFTER A MONTH YOY MUST LET ME KNOW, OTHERWISE I DO NOT ACCEPT COMPLAINES..the bayer communicate with me after 40 days...... thats why does not open a case on ebay....but on paypal!

Secondly I would like to inform you that the name "LY TU THANH" is a false name or a nick name and not the true of the buyer which is "Daisy " at list that is the name that use to comunicate with me.....

More over the shipping address which use the buyer is the address of this company :"PS Business Parks "the department of South San Francisco ,the company does not mention on ebay address or in PayPal....You can see that here:  .So it is possible false address....

Finaly with all those mistakes and false shipping information and name how is possible to receive something that you order safely ?I was ask the buyer to tell me if the shipping address is for company or for person but he or she does not answer...I also told the buyer that I do not use tracking number due to the hight cost 4$ and he agree with that...

Now I escalate the dispute of the buyer to a claim and I should select one of those:

1)Issue the buyer a full refund. 2)I can provide compelling evidence (ex., Tracking information for delivered goods). 3)Provide proof that the buyer has already been refunded.

But none is the right one....I report all the story to paypal no answer yet and also to ebay that they say to be that it is on paypal hands now and they canot do enything.....What else should I do?

Iam looking forward to hearing from you...

Best regards,

Pantelis

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@panmaroy

If you accept paypal then you accept their rules. So you can't put on your auction that the buyer can't file a dispute because both ebay and paypal say that they can.

Nothing wrong with a buyer using another name when they email you, they may have an official and family name.

This is not paypal customer services, this is a user to user help forum.

As long as the address the buyer used has been accepted and verified on paypal then its ok to use.

If you chose not to send trackable that is absolutely fine, but its at your own risk and not the buyers.

Suggest you refund your buyer for an item that you sent that they have not received.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

panmaroy
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for respond! If the buyer is from USA  now how is possible to be   Non-U.S. - Verified as I can see it from paypal? the shipping address is on USA but it is the shipping address  of PS Business Parks not his company http://peacesoft.net which is on Vietnam....

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@panmaroy

Does sound odd, did you send to the paypal registered address of the buyer OR the ebay registered address IF it was an ebay auction???

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

panmaroy
Contributor
Contributor

I send it on ebay  address which is the same with paypal address ,he or she does not open a cace on ebay but on paypal I searsh the shipping address  and I fund the owns to PS Business Parks on USA South San Francisco If he or she was a real or registered name or address why does not put the name of the busines?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@panmaroy

You can use a business account for business or personal transactions, so if it was a personal transaction guess they did not use the business name.

But it does sound odd that they can add a US address to a non-US verified account so it may be worth a try to contact customer services and state your concerns and see what they say.

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

panmaroy
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks alot for information! I also contact with Facebook I hoppe to have an answer!

Best regards,

Pantelis!

Login to Me Too

panmaroy
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot to inform you that he or she use a business account  becouse has add on business contact information his or her own site which is not in name and in address the same with the US shipping address!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.