FRAUD

WAZ1
Contributor
Contributor

I RECEIVED AN OFFER FROM A TRUTED EBAY MEMBER I WAS SO STUPID I SENT THE WATCH BY GURANTEED DELIVERY THIS MORNING BEFORE 12 MIDDAY AND WAS TOLD TO ENTER THE TRACKING NUMBER AND THE PAYPAL MONEY WILL BE SENT TO ME , THEN THE EMAILS I NOTICED WHERE NOT BEING DELIVERED IT WAS FRAUDULENT PAYPAL EMAILS, AND THE MEMBER NEVER REPLIED AND I RECEIVED NO MONEY ,AND THEN I CONTACTED PAYPAL AND EBAY AS IT WAS ALL A SCAM

I TRIED TO STOP MY PACKAGE FROM LEAVING EDINBURGH, IT IS STILL IN THE MAIL CENTRE , ON WAY TO LONDON FOR DELIVERY TUESDAY MORNING 29TH MARCH

ROYAL MAIL WAS ALL CLOSED BY 1PM AND I CALLED THE POLICE WHO SAID IT IS A CIVIL MATTER .I AM SO UPSET AS I BOUGHT IT A FEW DAYS AGO AND NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO SEE HIM OVER EASTER.

I CALLED EBAY, I TRIED EVERYTHING

HOW CAN I STOP ROYAL MAIL DELIVERING IT 

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WAZ1
Contributor
Contributor

sO WHAT!  

I DONT CARE DUPLICATE THAT ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME !

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WAZ1

I have already replied on x1 of your threads.

And its unfair on others "waiting for help" for you to clog up the boards with more than 1 thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

WAZ1
Contributor
Contributor

sorry received no reply from you 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WAZ1

Yes you did ON YOUR OTHER THREAD, and the time is on there when i posted it over 5 hours ago.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jess20121992

the same happened to me on this date! i was so angry that people do this crap and get away with it!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jess20121992

They would not get away with it if you remember 3 things  >>

Paypal NEVER tell you to send trackable, they advise it for seller protection etc but it is not compulsory.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.

Paypal NEVER expect you to use a rival money transfer service.

If you have sent a parcel to Nigeria and it has a return address on it then contact Nigeria Post as they have been known to help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.