Ebay favoring an unregistered buyer

Seihawk8
Contributor
Contributor
Sold an item then ebay told me not to send item as the buyer was unregistered. Ebsy closed all communication links and delivery details. Buyer then disputes now escalates a claim for a refund, like he is entitled to one. Contacted Paypal they said sorting it out but still the refund is pending. Ebay stopped me sending the item in the first place. What a joke they are. **bleep** on the sellers who make there profits.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Seihawk8

Sorry but if you didn't send the item then why can't the buyer have a refund?

Why should you keep her money if you are not going to post her item?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Seihawk8
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, just to fill you in. Soon as item was sold EBay informed me that the buyer was suspicious and they shut down communication between us. I had attempted to send the item before this happened but the buyers postcode was invalid. Instead of going down the normal channels of comunication I was unable to to resolve what issues there were. I no time there after had I recieved an update regarding the buyers status. Then a claim was made against me.All attempts to respond to the claim via the resolution Center were not acknowledged and responded to. Buyer escalated claim but I did recieve an email from him to say send the item and he would drop claim.Tried to organise courier but again invalid postcode.I think he had already been refunded. Buyer got refunded. eBay Treated me like I didn't exist. The item sits in my house ready to be sent just like 6 weeks ago. Genuine seller v arrogance, flawed EBay policies and systems.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.