Ebay buyer says he can't pay because my PapPal system won't accept a different address

suu
New Community Member

One of my Ebay buyers says he can't pay me because my PapPal system "won't accept a different address". I've contacted Ebay and they just suggest telling him to leave it a couple of hours and then try again.. Does anyone else have a better idea?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_david

Hi there Suu,

Welcome to the Community!

My best advice for you would be to ask your buyer to try contacting us directly and we will be able to investigate it further for them. A buyer can have an item shipped to a different address if they wish by entering the address on the Review your Payment page.

I have never heard of a payment failing due to address discrepencies. If your buyer tries contacting us directly, we will be able to look into it further for them.

Please let me know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

nurshafa
Contributor
Contributor

this is what my buyer wrote to me.

Hello, you need to configure your paypal account because the system tells me that you can not receive background.

please clarify because i dont understandby that
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi nurshafa,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

From the error message you're describing, it sounds like you might be living in a country where it's not possible to receive payments at this time.

We can't see your account details from here, so in order for us to take a closer look, I would recommend contacting Customer Support directly for assistance. You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.