Ebay: How To Recive Payment In Multiple Currency

CapaDon
New Community Member

Hello,

Maybe my question is not suitable for PayPal forum maybe I needed to write in ebay forum, but I don't like ebay forum because it's complicated and confusing. So I am writing in PayPal forum because it's simplier and easier.

I'm selling some items on ebay from Lithuania (Europe) with shipping worldwide, I put items on ebay.co.uk and payment recieving only in GBP. So my question is how can I sell items in a different currency? I want to accept USD, GBP and EUR. For example if the buyer is from US or EU he's currency is USD or EUR he can't pay in his currency because money automatically converts to GBP. How to make that he pays in USD or EUR currency. Is it possible to do what I want? I have those three currency in PayPal and my primary money is USD I will convert manually in paypal if I need. As I understand this issue is not related with PayPal. Asking because it will be cheaper for buyer and for me if I buy anything from ebay US or EU, I don't need conversion from GBP to USD or EUR. Or I have only one choice: place the same item in different ebay's like ebay.com ebay.de ebay.it ebay.fr?

Simon

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AnnaMuse
New Community Member

I am from Latvia and also have the same problem. Please help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.