EBAY APP SAYING "YOU ARE NOT LOGGED INTO PAYPAL"

nomio75
New Community Member

Hi,

I am loosing the will to live please help!!!!

I have just listed a couple of things on ebay and then when I went to list the 3rd it kept saying I needed to verify/link my paypal account.

Logged into Paypal and it says its linked!!

Any ideas???

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_paula

Hi nomio75, 

I would recommend that you log in to your PayPal account to see if you have a verified account. If your account is unverified then you may receive error message when you are trying to list items on eBay. 

For information on how to verify your PayPal account please click here

I hope this helps and please keep us posted 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

superstardubois
New Community Member

I have had the same problem, I have verified my account but still no joy.

Ebay has said when I log into Paypal to tick the "keep me logged in" box but I cannot see one??? Help! I just want to sell using the Ebay app!!

Login to Me Too

Hi,

This is driving me crazy, it keeps saying my Paypal account is unverified but when i go to verify it all of the things are completed?

I just want to sell my item on EBAY!!!!

Katie

Login to Me Too

JeffCleveland
New Community Member

Does anyone have an answer to this? The eBay app says I should click on the "Kepp me Logged In." checkbox but I don't see one. It's driving me crazy.

Login to Me Too

Est1982
Contributor
Contributor
Will somebody from Paypal or eBay just answer this question!!!! I'm logged in on safari and the PayPal app yet it still say I'm not logged in 😞
Login to Me Too

Libervurto
Contributor
Contributor

I too am having this issue. I contacted Ebay support and they say my account is in order and linked with PayPal. They don't know what the problem is. I've checked here and everything is linked on the PayPal end too.

I am not using the app but the main website.

Login to Me Too

Findonlodge
New Community Member
Hi I hope this helps. I used the eBay app on my iPad and was having the same issue. I adjusted the settings in my ebay account by doing the following. Select "account" then select "your paypal account" then "update profile summary" this should take you into paypal. Once in there select "my selling preferences" here you should be able to update what you need to. I also closed the app and restarted it. Whilst it still said you are not logged in to paypal, I was then able to place my item for sale.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.