Does others just give up too disputing refunds

bh78
New Community Member

So I sold something on ebay, it was tracked and arrived, the parcel company says it arrived fine no exterior damage. It was well wrapped and I do not believe it would have arrive damaged.

That said the buyer has filed a claim saying arrived damaged and rightly so has provided a photo, the item is not unique so I would not know if the damaged item is the same one. Whilst it is not a thousand pound it is £20 and ebay and paypal have given the customer the money back as damaged in transit is my respnsibility.

As there was no insurace and the package has not been noted as damaged by the deliverer or appears damaged in the picture the parcel company has simply rejected my claim

So I know via the photos of sale the item was perfect I can clearly see the item (or a similar one) is damaged in the photo - whort of closing my paypal and ebay accoutn down of 12 years what can I do other than suck it up and lose £20 ??

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.