Checkout Error code: 70266 10004

Temp20211223m
Contributor
Contributor

A seller has asked me to cancel an unclaimed PayPal payment (which I have done) and resend payment. Unfortunately, the response I receive is: "We couldn't process your PayPal payment - Error code: 70266 10004". Any suggestion as to what the problem could be? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi nokabollockoff

How are u resending it eg has the seller sent u another invoice or are u sending straight to their ppal email address?

Login to Me Too

Temp20211223m
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Minty1

I just clicked the "Pay Now" button at Ebay (my Ebay account is linked to PayPal Credit)

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

U wont be able to use the pay now because the seller has the incorrect ppal email address on their listing

U can either tell them to do this:

Go to your ebay sold page find the transaction and click "more actions" at the side

Click "sell similar" scroll down and double check your ppal email address is correct without any spelling mistakes on your listings

If its wrong try adding that one to your ppal and see if the money comes thru

Ask if their ppal acc linked to their ebay?

OR Ask them for their correct ppal email address and pay straight thru ppal u will still have buyers protection  because its not a family /friends payment

Login to Me Too

Temp20211223m
Contributor
Contributor

OK, I think I've got that - thanks!

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Ok let me know how u get on

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.