Contributor
Contributor
I've lost over £2000 because PayPal cannot protect me from scammers
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Allie1
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not a business seller ! I'm selling my own stuff. There should be more clear statement regarding the seller protection. Anyway I can see that BIG companies is all about money .., PayPal should fight stronger if they getting so much % from the ebay sales and their services. So I'm signing off and would never recommend this company to any sellers You're the only one who's happy with Paypal ( I guess there is a reason for it) Thanx for your time , I don't need anymore of your advises
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Allie1

I'm afraid you can't choose what advice you get when you post on a public forum.

When i joined ebay i read up on buyer protection BEFORE i started buying and seller protection when i started selling.

I am not a business seller either but you don't have to be a registered business to have a business account.

You just sign up to a business account but select the "individual" pathway instead of the registered business pathway during the process.

There are times when i am happy with paypal and there are times when i think they are pretty poor but in THIS CASE you chose to sell on a personal account and you chose to lose the seller protection that paypal offered you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.