Buyers are not able to pay me

ceebee58
New Community Member

Two recent ebay buyers have not been able to pay me , causing lost sales, on my new pappal account. The account is verified with my bank details etc. and I have paid invoices on it. Anyone have any idea as to what could be going awry ?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the correct new email addy in there with no spelling mistakes and not the old one? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gingerdjrob
Contributor
Contributor

I've experienced something very similar and followed your advice to find an old email is being used even though I updated my PayPal account removing this email address years ago. How do I correct this now and for recent transactions I'm waiting payment for?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Next time you list an item for sale change it in the payment section "paypal box" and check it every time.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

gingerdjrob
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply. However, what can I do about those listings I haven't received payment for? I've relinked my PayPal account which has the correct email address but buyers can still not pay me via Ebay. Its a complete joke!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

OK you posted on someone else's thread and did not say that you had not sorted out the old transactions yet.

You just asked how to change it for future auctions.

Quite happy to help you sort that out as well if you still want help but we did not cause the problem so we are not part of the joke !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.