Buyer says he received empty box with no watch inside

amberlife
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, i sold my smart watch few days ago through ebay (£150), sent it 1st class recorded delivery well packed with plenty of bobble film and seal tape, buyer received it yesterday but opened today and found out there is no watch inside, all accessories are present. He contacted me and wants a full refund. What can i do in this situation?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @amberlife,

Apologies for the delay. Please make sure to respond to the case with all of this information. Also, contact your shipping company to see if they can investigate and what sort of insurance you have. You should be updated on the case by email and through the Resolution Centre of your account.

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

amberlife
Contributor
Contributor

Very weird situation. It seems to me that buyer has got a watch and wants to get his money back. He opened a case on ebay and asked for a full refund. Ebay told him to send the parcel back to me in order to get his full refund. He didn't send it back to me, he closed the case, left me negative feedback on ebay and opened another case on Paypal and asked for a full refund again. Paypal closed the case in my favour as i provided all the information they asked. Buyer wasn't happy with it and opened a dispute. Now it is being investigated by Paypal.

I contacted Royal Mail about "stolen" watch. They told me to send a parcel to them for investigation but i haven't got it as buyer didn't send it back to me..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.