Any issues??

PayPal_lucy

Hey guys,

We’re just looking for your feedback on the forum and how it’s working for you at the moment. The number of posts over the last week have dropped.

We are aware that some people may be having trouble posting or reading replies. So if you have noticed any issues with the forum please try let us know.

Thanks

Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi marcusx8,

Based on your post, I’d advise you to check the status of the payment in your PayPal account. If it is showing completed, you can click on the details of the transaction to get the buyer’s address. If the transaction is showing as “Cancelled”, ask your buyer to remake the payment to your email address. They can do this using the “Send Money” tab in their PayPal account.

Hope this helps,
Maria

Login to Me Too

fungirl1980
New Community Member

hi 1 thing i'm not recieving the confirmation texts to actavate my account 2nd thing i got a pending payment on that account & i cant transfer it over to the other account which has been confirmed the payment was sent to the wrong email address idk what to do

Login to Me Too

EdMerrick
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ,

As I'm new to ebay selling , i didnt know about the 21 day hold on item .

As a result i didn't know how to recieve my payment earlier , however searching the web , i found out quickly that to recieve payment early you have to , get possitive feedback , leave tracking witht the item , etc

After doing all of this , i still have not revieved payment . Its becoming all the more frustrating becuase ive done what you asked , but you just wont releasse the payment , 

I need help ?

Regards Ed

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi EdMerrick, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum. We are always happy to have new members. 

If you have received positive feedback for your held payment and your payment has not yet been released I would recommend that you contact us directly so we can reveiw and have it released. 

To contact us by phone or email please click on the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Emeez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I don't know where to post my problem with my paypal so was hoping you could help? I have sold 2 items on ebay and the checkouts have both been completed. However, where the blue £ is supposed to be it is a sandtimer and when I hover over it it says " payment was initiated on the 19th of March and is being processed through paypal". It's been 5 days and it's still them same, I don't want to send the items until I get the payments but if I don't I am worried I will be left bad feedback! Please help!!!!!

Many thanks

Emma x

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You need to check the email address you put on your auction and check there was no spelling mistakes or an old email addy there.

Go to ebay > sell > do a pretend sell just as far as you need to go to be able to scroll down to the payments section > in the paypal box check the email addy.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Emeez
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried that and the email address is correct, is there anything else I can do? 

Many Thanks 

Emma x

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you confirmed your email address?

To add an email address

1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk
  2. Click ‘Profile’ at the top of the page.
  3. Click ‘Email’ under the ‘Account Information’ column. (Don’t see this step? Follow the alternative set of instructions below.)
  4. Click ‘Add’.
  5. Enter your email address and click ‘Save’.

Or

2. Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
  3. In the ‘Email’ section, click ‘Update’ and follow the instructions.

You can add up to eight email addresses to your account.
To confirm an email address
When you add an email address, we automatically send an email to this address. To confirm your email address:

1. Click the confirmation link in the email.
  2. Enter your PayPal password.
  3. Click ‘Confirm’.

If the link does not appear in the email, you can confirm your email address from your PayPal account:

2. Click the ‘Confirm email address’ link in your ‘To Do list’.
  3. Click the link ‘Click here if the button does not appear in the email’.
  4. Enter the 20-digit confirmation number provided in the email we sent.
  5. Click ‘Confirm’.

The confirmation email may be delayed if your preference is set to receive emails in HTML format.
Once the new email address is confirmed, you can choose to make it ‘Primary’. This means all your PayPal notifications will be sent to this email address. To make an email address Primary, follow these steps:

2. Click ‘Profile’ at the top of the page.
  3. Click ‘Email’ under the Account Information column. (Don’t see this step? Follow the alternative set of instructions below.)
  4. Select the new email address and click ‘Make Primary’.

Or

2. Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
  3. In the ‘Email’ section, click ‘Update’.
  4. Select the relevant email address and click ‘Make Primary’.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stuffystuff
Contributor
Contributor

Could you have received an echeque?  I had the same thing a while ago and I got a message from PayPal saying that an echeque had been received.  Have you had the same?  If you have then my advice would be to let your buyer know that you have received an echeque and when it has cleared (you will be notified and a blue £ will appear) you will send the item(s).

I think it takes about 7 working days (could be a few more) to clear.  Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

sam120
Contributor
Contributor

hi can you help iv recieve a email sayin ebay have took money through my paypal 4 selling fees but i havent sold anything 4 a while... can you help and do you know why this has happend

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.