Any issues??

PayPal_lucy

Hey guys,

We’re just looking for your feedback on the forum and how it’s working for you at the moment. The number of posts over the last week have dropped.

We are aware that some people may be having trouble posting or reading replies. So if you have noticed any issues with the forum please try let us know.

Thanks

Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

jugnoo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am almost new. And I don't even know how to contact with you people.

I also got an issue and definitely want the solution.

paypal member replied after many days.

Please give me some information how i can get touch with you.

Thanks

Kind regards

Login to Me Too

jugnoo
Contributor
Contributor

NINA991
New Community Member

I HAVE BIG TIME ISSUES LINKING MY EBAY ACC TO PAY PAL IDK WHAT TO DO !!

Login to Me Too

annettek
New Community Member

i am having difficulty with paypal ID.i have entered my email as ID but when i get to the end of my posting and press continue, i get this message The formatof the paypal email address is not valid.Enter a valid email address. what should i do . desperat

Login to Me Too

lisa1973
I am new and having the same problem. Can anyone help?
Login to Me Too

k81903
New Community Member

Me too, I have added another eBay account to my paypal and I can't sell cause eBay don't recognise my landline, they have told me its a paypal problem with linking this account. I myself can't see the connection but don't know how to check these details.

Any advise appriciated.

Login to Me Too

sunicowen
New Community Member

all my ebay payments are getting sent to my old email address to confirm. which i cannot access. i have changed my primary email now to my new one an ebay has recognised this yet it is still happening what do i do?

Login to Me Too

TylerKingUk
New Community Member

Pending balence? I sent the item of havnt got any feedback or any msgs back to let me knw if he got the item... it said 8 days not sure how long its been but need the money by friday my friends bday and need money for drinks 😄

Login to Me Too

marcusx8
New Community Member

hi there i sold a phone on ebay and i am going to post it today and then i had a message from the buyer saying "hi there the item has been cancelled do you know anything about this" so i came on here and she was telling the truth but i haven't  cancelled it and she hasn't so what do i do now please halp

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.