Absolutely ridiculous. Money PENDING after days of delivery.

Mahmad789
Contributor
Contributor

Well , sold a console on eBay everything was going fine until i realised my money will be held till the 28th!!!!!! 

The console was shipped on the 8th, reached the buyer on the 10th , feedback was left , everything was fine , but yet my money is still held and anything I can do to get it faster? Emailed paypal all i got was that till the know the transaction went smoothly my money wont be released  till 28th. Even though there is a tracking number , do people working there not have the ability to see? So frustrating , never using PayPal again after this is over. 

Sorry about the little rant , if anyone can offer help would be much appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Mahmad789
Contributor
Contributor

Might i add , contacted eBay and they did release the funds and did state they should be released by PayPal too.

Login to Me Too

marius8905
Contributor
Contributor

i've insisted  to customer service after i got the feedback and after those 72 hours had passed .

i feel schamed ! 

http://prntscr.com/bhg35o    (in email they tell you they do what they want)

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@marius8905

Positive feedback does not count for payment release.

Funds are generally released 7 days after you have marked it as sent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mahmad789
Contributor
Contributor

What if item was delivered before estimated delivery? It's not been about 9 days since item was shipped , 7 days since the buyer recieved it.

Login to Me Too

Mahmad789
Contributor
Contributor

I am located in the UK , eBay have released the funds , it's only PayPal holding them for no reason what so ever. Ebay have told me it should be released by PayPal and to contact them how ever PayPal said they are keeping my money "safe". So frustrating , basically like PayPal is scamming me 🙂 , but for three weeks.

Login to Me Too

marius8905
Contributor
Contributor

screenshots where ebay contradicts themselfs 

http://prntscr.com/bhh6te

http://prntscr.com/bhg0ke 

srry for posting this here, there are more views. ( beeing aware of what to expect before you do something means you dont feel manipulated after )

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@marius8905

The first link you posted was a comment by a moderator in 2012 and the information in that is well out of date.

But since the 2 companies ebay and paypal separated again a few months ago there does seem to be more confusion about payment releases.

Read this thread, may help or not >>

www.paypal-community.com/t5/Selling-on-eBay/Pending-Funds-Question/m-p/1070667/highlight/false#M1020...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.