ACCOUNT

bodicea2010
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm new to buying and selling and have acquired 2 refunds and 1 payment.  These show up in my account but I haven't had the option to transfer to my bank account.  I sold an item yesterday, obtained the payment today and PayPal gave me the option to transfer.  At the moment I am approx £45 out of pocket.  Can anyone advise?  Cheers

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_lucy

Hey there bodicea2010,

If the funds are showing in your PayPal account balance and you wish to withdraw them to your bank account just follow the withdraw steps below. I have also adding some information on withdrawing at the bottom.

1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk
2. Click 'Withdraw' at the top of the page.
3. Click ‘Withdraw GBP faster to your bank account’ or ‘Withdraw funds to your bank account'.
• The faster withdrawal option offers a quicker service (complete in 1-2 working days) includes a fee of £5.00 per withdrawal
• Regular withdrawals (complete in 2-3 working days) to banks in either the UK or US are free of charge
4. Enter the amount to withdraw and choose the correct bank account, then click 'Continue'.
5. Review the details before completing.
• For ‘Faster Withdrawals’ enter the ‘Wire sort code’ in the required field
6. Click 'Submit'.

Faster withdrawal of funds can only be used to withdraw funds to a UK Bank account.

Please make sure your bank account information is correct before attempting to withdraw funds from your PayPal account. For example, if your name is James Patrick Smith, but your bank account is in the name of 'J P Smith,' you would need to enter 'J P' as your first name when adding the bank account.

Note:
• There is a minimum withdrawal amount of £6
• For other currencies minimum withdrawal, click the 'minimum withdrawal amount' link on the 'Withdraw Funds by Electronic Transfer' page (step 4 above)
• If your attempt to withdraw funds fails, we may charge a fee of 50p in the UK to cover the costs of the returned bank withdrawal. Additional bank fees may also apply. Please contact your bank for details
• Your bank account must be denominated in your local currency (British Pounds) for your withdrawals to be successful

I hope this helps. Let us know if you are having any issues with this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.