Page for dispute management unavailable...

Hitman188
New Community Member
Hey everybody, I have made a claim for a transaction in which the product was not delivered due to my account being unverified. The seller agreed to me in an e mail to refund the money. On the resolution center overview page , I click on "view" to see the status of my dispute. Here's my problem: everytime I click "view" or the transaction ID, the page that opens says "sorry - you're last action could not be completed". And some stuff like try again later and blah blah. I have tried logging out and in. Changing computers/web browsers. Ive been told to wait. But it's been almost a month. When I send an e mail to paypal they go " if you have any information you wish to submit, please visit the dispute and blah blah"... It's taken this long. When day 1 of the claim I have 2 e mails from the seller agreeing to refund my order. My attempts to give any information is always directed to that page, which I can't access... Anybody know what to do?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.