Opened an Unauthorized Claim, but money still gone from my bank account yesterday.

ianchange
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

At June 3th, $200 + $50 had being sent from my PayPal account to an Email I don't recognize, I have not been used my PayPal account for almost 3 months.

I filled up an unauthorized claim at June 4th 1:30 a.m. when I just found this happened. And have changed all my password.

Still nobody answer this claim now (June 7th 3:30 a.m.). And I found my money has gone from my bank account at June 6th.

I have no idea what I should do now.

Any input or suggestions would be fantastic.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ianchange
Contributor
Contributor

Can anybody help me?

I want my money back!

Login to Me Too

itzallgo0d
New Community Member

I just found out today that there were TWO back to back transactions of $15.07 to my bank account which was charged from my Paypal account.  I also have not used Paypal in quite a few years actually!  The bank teller informed me that over the past 3 years he had seen almost $100 worth of charges from Paypal which had been deducted or charged to my bank account.  I had been paying the deficit in my bank account thinking it was service fees from using my bank card too many times causing extra usage fees of my ATM card. So angry!!Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

ignoring
New Community Member

I don't know about you guys, but I filed a claim and am also waiting.  I phoned Paypal and they told me they are discussing my claims with the person that withdrew the funds.  HELLO...it's unauthorized...what do they expect the person to say...yeah we hacked into the person's paypal is that ok?  Come on!

I am very disappointed in Paypal.   I had thought it was safe to use it, but I will never use Paypal again.  It isn't safe and I was made feel like I was the criminal!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.