Non-receipt - Claim - Seller posted false tracking info

GloryInChaos
Contributor
Contributor

I recently escalated a dispute to a claim and the next day the seller posted false tracking info (it doesn't even work). My concern is that the current status says it requires my input but my only options are: Cancel claim or change reason for claim. Clearly neither of those are what I want to choose, so if I don't take any action will the claim still proceed to the "being reviewed by paypal" status?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MACHZ
Contributor
Contributor

OMG!!! I'm having the EXACT same problem!!! Did you get any answers yet???

Login to Me Too

GloryInChaos
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, No I have not heard from anyone regarding this issue yet.

Login to Me Too

MACHZ
Contributor
Contributor

Have you been emailing paypal? I've sent them a couple of emails myself but, so far, to no avail! I just sent them another one & included the emails I had personally with my seller. I just noticed that, in our private emails her first & last name are different (but very similar) than what's on paypal!!! I keep emailing paypal asking them about this response issue & they haven't answered me yet, other than to tell me they've received my email & will make every effort to get back to me within 24-72 hours! I need answers!!! Since I've opened the dispute(now escalated to a claim) she emailed me 2 random links that look like they could possibly be viruses!!! I didn't dare open them! There was no message included with them just really weird looking links!!

Login to Me Too

vichet
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone figured this out yet?  This is my problem too

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.