Never received item I purchased with Pay Pal can i post a complaint about this company?

robmorin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all, my first post here so be gentle please.....

I bought a DJ light form this compnay called Farralane in NY city. I ordered my stuff Aug 8th. I paid for it via Pay Pal invoice.

I explicitly told them that i need this item by Sat Sept 24th, they said no problem. So tomorrow is the 23rd of Sept and i do not have the item yet.

I emailed then multiple times and never got a reply, each teim i called them i was tol teh shipment went out and then came back due to damage or it went out and i will email you a tracking in 10 mins, of course they never sent it.... each tiem i called was the same or slighty different excuse, and i always had to wait on hold...

Each time i called back was same story, so i called today and simply said i want to cancel my order.... he asked why i told him, you guys never sent me my item, never called and never emailed me, he said is this Rob from Montreal, i said yes, he said  "What can i say i **bleep**ed up" and then said i will refund you your money in 10 mins...

SO what if i never get my money back? How long do i have to wait to ask Pay Pal to get my money back?

How can i enter this compnay on a **bleep** list or something? or is it just useless to do it as it wil lnto do anything to prevent this to someone else in the future?

Thanks for your help...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.