My pay pal account was stolen, I was scammed for being very innocent
Recently I received a payment for $ 20, I wanted to exchange the money for my local currency with someone who promised to do it online.
It turns out that I transferred the money and he never paid me, he told me that it was my PayPal account that was not verified and that if I gave him the password he would solve the problem immediately.
I was very stupid and gave it to him.
The good thing is that I barely had a few cents in the account and I think I don't have any affiliated cards.
Even so, I want you to close your account or help me with something for my peace of mind.
Help me please.
The scammer is called on Instagram as paypalven.co
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My pay pal account was stolen, I was scammed for being very innocent in Security and protection
- Is there a Paypal email account to forward scam emails pretending to be from Paypal? in Security and protection
- Email I got today. Account Locked. Is this a scam? in Security and protection
- I think I'm being scammed, but maybe i'm in trouble in Security and protection
- I got scammed please help! in Security and protection