I tried to return damaged items to a seller

quip17
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase from a seller I had bought from in the past, back at the end of May. The items arrived. I resold a few of the items locally . I started getting feedback that the items were breaking. Upon further inspection of the shipment, I discovered that each one had cracks in it, that were causing breakage.

This had not happened before, with my previous orders!

I communicated with the seller and he agreed to replace everything and cover shipping. I could not sent it COD, because it was overseas, so I had to pay for the shipping on my end.

Everything was sent back on July 11th, just a week after Canada Post ended their strike. 

It is now the beginning of September and the seller says he has not received my returned package!!

So now I am out over $58 + the $7 I paid to ship it back - not to mention all the people I have waiting for ther own orders. It's a mess.

I do not want to order anything else until this is straitened out. It was paid by credit card through paypal, but is past the number of days to file a dispute!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.