Have not received my refund!

maestro1981
New Community Member

I had received an item not as described, so I opened a dispute. The dispute was escalated to a claim and ultimately decided in my favor. I returned the item like I was supposed to and then the case was closed and I have not received a refund yet. This case was closed about 2 months ago. I have contacted paypal twice about this matter but have received no response. The amount that is supposed to be refunded is quite high. 749.99 usd, so I really do not want to just let this matter go. What should I do now?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi maestro1981, and welcome to the forums!

I definitely can't blame you for wanting your money. $750 is nothing to sneeze at!

Is the case closed completely, or is it granted in your favor pending delivery to the seller? In a situation of Not As Described, where the buyer is shipping the item back to the seller, the buyer provides tracking showing delivery back to the seller the same way a seller proves confirmation of delivery to a buyer. If the transaction is more than $250 USD (which it definitely is here) then there would have to be signature confirmation of delivery. If you provided signature confirmation showing delivery to the seller, definitely give Customer Solutions a call, and your case can be reviewed!

Let us know how it turns out. 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mahmoudnadi
Contributor
Contributor

Just call their phone number. I would not wait for a reply to an email with that much money instake. Calling them will get this solved faster

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.