Employment Scam Alert

sulemaniq
New Community Member

I got this by email and was scammed by this organization. Self explanatory :

"

We have reviewed your application,qualifications & experience, & have pre- shortlisted you for the position of Senior Finance Officer- Dadaab Refuge Camp, North Eastern Province, Kenya

Attached to this email is our entry assessment form for new staff joining the organization.Fill it honestly and accurately and return the same to me as soon as possible as we need to fill the position urgently .

For the position, the organization requires your latest Psychometric PAAT  but given the geographical separation, we are unable to conduct the same.We request you to submit this together with the filled entry assessment form.

If your PAAT is not ready,please fill & send back to me the new staff entry assessment form but schedule your PAAT with an International invigilator including but not limited to the below and email me your PAAT as soon as possible;
Dario Hr

Tumda HR

Any other accredited PAAT  Invigilator is fine as well.

Please scan and email the certified PAAT score to reach me on or before close of business Wednesday  14th March 2012 if you would wish to proceed with the recruitment process.

Wishing you all the best in remaining application processes.Planet Action Fund is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.

Regards,

Colleen W.
Operations & Personnel Manager
Planet Action Fund
*removed*
Blackburn, United Kingdom
Tel:   *removed*
Fax: *removed*
www.pl*************d.org

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.