Can't get any help

sandygibb
Contributor
Contributor

Ok so I purchased an item through ebay on March 18, paid for it same day through paypal. Seller will not respond to any of my emails as to whether or not he has shipped my item. So I was told I should open a claim, here's where my problem is.

So I tried to open a dispute on EBAY, that said I paid for it through paypal and should file the complaint there. So I tried to open a dispute through paypal and I get a message saying you're payment is in flight please try again in 15 minutes. I have tried 4 times now and get the same message.  I'm running out of time to file a claim but can't seem to do so on Ebay or paypal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi sandygibb, and welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with this transaction. I assure you that PayPal would not intentionally prevent you from filing a claim within your 45 day time period. How are you initiating the claim? If you open up a new browser window and log into paypal.ca without clicking any links to get there, you should be able to initiate the dispute from your Resolution Center. If for any reason you are unable to do that, give Customer Solutions a call before the 45 days elapses so that a representative can get that claim filed for you manually.

To call CS, click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of any PayPal page and then select to call us.

I wish you the best of luck in your dispute and in all your future transactions!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

sandygibb
Contributor
Contributor

I actually contacted paypal through email and someone there was able to start the claim manually for me.Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.