xundarui Tech

Woofwoof1
New Community Member

just trying to figure out how you see if item has shipped and if you pay with credit card why does it go through PayPal?  Received PayPal receipt but nothing from who item was bought from! Hope this isn't a rip off!

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

ABritt1
New Community Member
Is this company legit? This name was no where on the website but showed up when I got my PayPal confirmation.
Login to Me Too

TM52
Contributor
Contributor

Having same trouble. Items ordered 14 Nov. Not received yet.

Login to Me Too

Sunny635
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me I ordered In January 22 2021 and  NOTHING YET! I called Pay Pal put in a claim then they said I didn't follow through and closed the case. So now I have to go through my bank to make a claim then they will contact pay pal then I should get  my money back hopefully.

Login to Me Too

Jason341

I just got scammed by this company as well

Login to Me Too

JSkeen21
New Community Member

The items they eventually ship are not what is pictured in the photos- they are cheap copies.

Login to Me Too

dmhall1220
Contributor
Contributor
I was wondering the same thing. Ordered and never received any order confirmation. I am guessing we got ripped off! I will be putting in a dispute with PayPal if I don't get a response from this company!
Login to Me Too

Reggired69
Contributor
Contributor
I urge everyone who purchased anything of any web site and the name Xundarui show as the name of company paid. I shopped on a website with the name of jeffteay.com payee showed as Xundarui. This company never sent a conformation email did not respond to any email I sent to the customer service listed on their site. Finally responded when I contacted them through pay pal. They said sorry my order had not been filled but they had now filled and shipped my order. I emailed asking for tracking/shipping info but got no response. Went to the website only to discover the web page no longer available and their Facebook page is no longer available either. I escalated my issue to PayPal and is now being handled by PayPal.
Login to Me Too

mum4lyfe
Contributor
Contributor

where did you find a website for them, ive tried looking but cant find one. i made a purchase from them on the 6th feb and havent received anything yet. I cant find anyway of being able to contact them

Login to Me Too

Woodbutcher1
Contributor
Contributor
I had a screenshot of when I originally bought the item- but have yet to recurve anything/ order placed 1-24
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.