why my account get limited when i link it shopify

Amany_kasem
Contributor
Contributor

Why my paypal account get limited when ever i try to link it to shopify even though my store is still new i didn't even make one sell to seem suspicious to paypal terms even though oi verified my paypal account and made everything legit but when i link it to shopify it gets limited instantly i even tried to make new store but it didn't work so can anyone help me out please?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amany_kasem 

Most common reasons for an account limitation are:-

1. You have a previously limited account (temporary or permanent) and you have tried to open a new account and not resolved the issues with the other account first.
2. Using a VPN.
3. Not being in the country where you have opened a Paypal account.
4. Being under 18 / minor account.
5. Having 2 Paypal accounts or more of the same account type.
6. Not having your legal name on your Paypal account.
7. Selling items (often virtual or digital) that Paypal consider a high risk of disputes/chargebacks OR items that violate their acceptable use policy.

If none of those then.........

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Amany_kasem
Contributor
Contributor
I had an old account like 4 years old or sth when i opened it it was limited and i didn't know paypal policies so i made new one basically so after 2 or 3 i realized that i have to solve it but when i try to solve it it says you are permanently limited for the very first account so it keeps saying the same for all other accounts i tried to call paypal through the phone and talking to the customer services but it says that they will call me and iam selling men's accessories i don't know where is the risk but can someone help me i really need this paypal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amany_kasem 

If you have been permanently banned on x1 account then you are no longer allowed to use paypal or open new accounts, if you do then paypal will ban those as well unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Amany_kasem
Contributor
Contributor
Okay so what the ways that i can remove this permanent ban i don't know how i got it bc this account hasn't been used for 4 years or sth like that and i haven't used this acc to do any transactions at all even the credit card that was linked it expired so iam sure that i didn't do any suspicious activities
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.